A building block with the relief of a male figure and a 4-line inscription. It was found in 1935 during the expedition of Oriental Institute built into the wall of a mosque in the village of Tuleil (now ?) about 2.5 km southwest of Demirköprü village in Hatay. Content of the badly worn out inscription is unclear. The first line mostly consist of human and animal figures. The last line appears to be a protective curse. In Oriental Institute, Chicago.
Click on pictures for a larger image.
Hawkins, J. D. Corpus of Hieroglyphic Luwian Inscriptions, Vol 1, Berlin: Walter de Gruyter, 2000: 381-83 and plts. 200-202.
J. David Hawkins, 2000.