Two rectangular blocks with inscriptions originally on three sides of each were first reported in 1907 by the Cornell Expedition to be built into the wall of a guardhouse on Develi-Kayseri road, at the skirts of Mt.Erciyes. Heavily damaged inscriptions cannot be read. On Tekirderbent 1 "divine Mount Harhari" (Hittite name of Mount Erciyes) is mentioned twice (see Hisarcık). Blocks are currently in Kayseri Museum. They are estimated to be from 8th cent BCE.
Click on the pictures for larger images.
Hawkins, J. D. Corpus of Hieroglyphic Luwian Inscriptions, Vol 1, Berlin, 2000: 49899 and plts. 28081.
J. David Hawkins, 2000.
Ertuğrul Anıl, 2016.