This approximately one meter high porphyry block was found in the village of Karga which was used as a cornerstone in a building. The flattened surface bears a partial hieroglyphic Luwian inscription which mentions the title MAGNUS.DOMUS.FI[LIUS], which may mean "Chief of the Palace Attendants", followed by perhaps a city name Talahi? (Ta-la-hí URBS). The title is known to have been used by high level Hittite officials. It is dated to Empire period. The block has been transferred to Ankara in 1932, and probably it is in the possession of Anatolian Civilizations Museum.
Click on pictures for a larger image.
Gelb, Ignace J. 1939. Hittite Hieroglyphic Monuments. OIP 45. Chicago.