The two blocks with hieroglyphic Luwian inscriptions were found near the village of Çalapverdi at Boğazlıyan, Yozgat. They were first reported in 1926 and moved to Ankara in 1934. It was noted that a badly inscribed third block had been left in the original location. The contents of the poorly preserved inscriptions are unclear. They are thought to be the part of a larger incription consisting of several similar blocks. Sizes of the two blocks are 71 x 96 cm and 66 x 84 cm, and both are currently in Anatolian Civilizations Museum in Ankara.
Another stele has been found in May 2009 at the Kaletepe höyük. Its three-line hieroglyphic Luwian inscription is a dedication to the sun-deity by a Prince Anaziti, a name that was encountered in a seal from Hattusa (İ. Taş & M. Weeden, JAOS 130). The stele is date to the 13th century BCE and currently in Yozgat Museum.
Click on pictures for a larger image.
Hawkins, J. D. Corpus of Hieroglyphic Luwian Inscriptions, Vol 1, Berlin: de Gruyter, 2000: 497-8 and plates 278-9.
Taş, İ. and M. Weeden "A Stele of Prince Anaziti in Yozgat Museum," JAOS 130.3, 2010: 349-360.
J. David Hawkins, 2000.
Bora Bilgin, 2017.